She stole the show when her baby brother was born.
And Princess Charlotte’s enthusiastic wave as she left St George’s Chapel perfectly demonstrated her royal credentials.
After Prince Harry showed his nerves inside Windsor Castle, she was wowing the crowds outside.
Princess Charlotte and her little wave, ADORABLE! #royalwedding
— Yesika Cancel (@_YesikaC) May 19, 2018
Princess Charlotte has the best waves #royalwedding
— Nicole MacPherson (@NicoleBoyHouse) May 19, 2018
okay but charlotte was born to be queen with that wave of hers
— Bel | Infinity War (@dayaxspidey) May 19, 2018
When newlyweds Harry and Meghan, who were handed the titles of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex on Saturday morning , pulled away from the chapel in a horse-drawn carriage to meet the waiting crowds along the Long Walk in Windsor, they were given an adorable wave goodbye by the little princess.
MOST POPULAR ROYAL WEDDING STORIES ON YAHOO
- Relive the wedding with Yahoo’s coverage: Harry and Meghan’s marriage sealed with a kiss
- Take a closer look at Meghan Markle’s wedding dress
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s whispered words before first kiss revealed
- The sweet wedding moment you probably missed
- In pictures: Celebrity guests attend royal wedding
- When Harry wed Meghan: The best pictures of the big day
Standing next to her mother, the Duchess of Cambridge, Charlotte waved regally to see the newly married couple off on their travels.
The wave was the talk of social media. And yet it wasn’t her first of the day.
Princess Charlotte, who celebrated her third birthday earlier this month, waved to the crowds of royal well-wishers before the wedding as she was led up the chapel steps by her mother.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE ROYAL WEDDING: CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW