The model and television personality, who became famous through her role in reality television show ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’, earned a whopping $22.5 million (£18 million) from 1 June 2017 to the same time this year.
She also topped the list last year, beating Gisele Bündchen who has previously out-earned all other models for 15 years from 2001 to 2016.
Jenner’s sky high salary this year is thanks to covetable contracts with the likes of Estée Lauder, Calvin Klein and Adidas.
She made almost £7 million more than this year’s second highest earner, Karlie Kloss, who managed to secure a cool $13 million (£10.3 million) through her own deals with Swarovski and Estée Lauder.
Chrissy Teigen and British model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley came in joint third place with twin fortunes of $11.5 million (£9 million); Teigen for her cookware line, cookbooks and presenting, and Huntington-Whiteley for her line of Marks & Spencer products and her cosmetics website, Rose Inc.
However, not every high-profile model made the list.
Adriana Lima, who this year retired from the Victoria’s Secret catwalk, failed to beat fellow Victoria’s Secret models Kendall Jenner, Joan Smalls, Doutzen Kroes and the Hadid sisters, Bella and Gigi.
Top 10 highest-earning models:
1. Kendall Jenner – $22.5 million (£18m)
2. Karlie Kloss – $13 million (£10.3m)
3. Chrissy Teigen – $11.5 million (£9m)
3. Rosie Huntington-Whitely – $11.5 million (£9m)
5. Gisele Bündchen – $10 million (£8m)
5. Cara Delevingne – $10 million (£8m)
7. Gigi Hadid – $9.5 million (£7.5m)
8. Bella Hadid – $8.5 million (£6.8m)
8. Joan Smalls -$8.5 million (£6.8m)
10. Doutzen Kroes – $8 million (£6.4m)
Read more from Yahoo Style UK: