Black Friday and Cyber Monday are ideal for picking up a host of holiday bargains, some of which rival travel deals in the January sales.
From hotel break offers to flight deals, and days out discounts to weekend break reductions, we've rounded up the very best Black Friday holiday deals for 2022.
Whether you're looking to lock in your 2023 holiday now or want to fit in a last-minute escape before the end of the year, you can make huge savings on Black Friday travel deals during the huge shopping event.
For 2022, Black Friday officially takes place on Friday 25 November and Cyber Monday is set for Monday 28 November. However, many companies started their sales early, with some including Secret Escapes and EasyJet attracting travellers to book Black Friday holiday and flight deals ahead of the big event by hosting flash sales.
From European city breaks to far-flung beach escapes and luxury staycation hotel deals, there are plenty of trips to save on this Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Here's our pick of the best places to browse for discounts...
This year, you can save at least 30 per cent in Booking.com's Black Friday sale. There are discounts on accommodation across the globe, including 408 in the UK. The best bit is that bookings are valid for stays up until 31 December 2023, giving you complete flexibility to travel now or over the next year. Whether it's a charming hotel in Rome, or a beach hotel in Dubai, you could make huge savings on accommodation.
The Black Friday sale also includes up to 25 per cent off rental cars from participating suppliers. Booking.com's rental car sale will go live from 24 November to 1 December 2022, valid for bookings all through 2023.
Our pick of the best Booking.com deals this Black Friday:
- Dorsett City London in London - was £369, now £258 per night
- Hotel Dom Carlos Liberty in Lisbon - was £162, now £103 per night
- La Villa Royale in Paris - was £220, now £155 per night
- Hotel Clodio in Rome - was £349, now £85 per night
- C Central Resort The Palm in Dubai - was £392, now £225 per night
- Wish More Hotel Şişli in Istanbul - was £367, now £147 per night
Secret Escapes named its Black Friday holiday sale Black November and was one of the earliest travel websites to start their sale. From 25 to 28 November, there is a four-day mega price drop sale with discounts of up to 60 per cent.
Our pick of the best Secret Escapes deals this Black Friday:
This Black Friday, affordable luxury hotel brand CitizenM is offering guests a free six-month trial of the mycitizenM+ membership and up to a 33 per cent off stays at its 30 properties in Europe, Asia, and the US until the end of its sale on 29 November. This is for stays booked before 30 June 2023 and includes a host of destinations including London, Paris, New York, Amsterdam, Kuala Lumpur, Washington DC and Glasgow.
The mycitizenM+ membership guarantees a room - with an extra 10 per cent discount on the lowest public rate - even during busy periods, for all member reservations made at least 48 hours in advance. Additional perks include free late check-out and a free upgrade to a premium view room (subject to availability), a ‘first in queue’ chat service, early access to discounts, and members-only events. Guests without a membership can still access the sale at 30 per cent off.
Adventure holiday company G Adventures is running its biggest sale of the year, with more than 700 discounted trips in its Cyber Sale 2022. The sale takes you all around the world, from Morocco to Japan and even Antartica, and it covers a huge range of holiday types, including wellness, marine, active and family travel.
Running until 30 November, the Black Friday holiday deals give you up to 30 per cent off select trips departing before 30 April 30 2023. For those looking to travel later in spring, the sale includes 10 per cent off select trips departing between 1 May and 30 June 2023. Whether you're looking to lock in an adventure before the end of the year or start 2023 on a travel high, it's a great place to check out a wide range of discounted adventure holidays.
Our pick of the best G Adventures deals this Black Friday:
- Wellness in Bali - was £1,299, now £844
- Japan Express: Osaka to Tokyo - was £2,349, now £1,997
- Antarctica Classic - was £4,999, now £3,499
- Highlights of Morocco - was £919, now £551
- Absolute Turkey: Winter - was £1,099, now £659
- Peru: Ancient Cities and the Andes - was £1,279, now £895
British Airways' Black Friday sale is on until 29 November, with deals across city breaks and long-haul holidays, and includes a host of Black Friday flight deals. You can save up to £300 on worldwide holidays and browse European city breaks from £129 per person for two nights and beach holidays in Europe from £219 per person.
The Black Friday holiday deals from BA include 23kg of baggage and travellers can secure the deals with a deposit of £25 per person. From New York to Lanzarote and Madeira to Los Angeles, there are dozens of destinations in the big Cyber sale.
Our pick of the best British Airways deals this Black Friday:
Virgin Experience Days
An excellent one-stop shop for your Christmas gifting needs, Virgin Experience Days has a huge range of experience days available, from spa breaks to cooking courses and adventure days out. This year, the company is promising its best deals ever for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, with over 90 experiences on offer and some with up to 80 per cent off until 28 November 2022.
There are Black Friday spa deals, afternoon deals, days out and driving experience. Virgin Experience Days tells us some of the top offers to go live will include 69 per cent off a Dim Sum Making Class for Two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery, 55 per cent off its Luxury Chocolate Making Workshop With Martini and Bubbly For Two With My Chocolate, 20 per cent off a Luxury Thames Cruise For Two and 20 per cent off a London Stadium Guided Match Day Tour For One Adult And One Child.
Our pick of the best Virgin Experience Days deals this Black Friday:
- iFLY Indoor Skydiving and Assault Course for Two at The Bear Grylls Adventure - was £130, now £50
- Superhero Driving Blast with High Speed Passenger Ride - was £109, now £24
- Cookery Class for Two at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School - was £128, now £89.60
- One Night Spa Escape with Afternoon Tea for Two at The Lifehouse Spa & Hotel - was £243, now £175
For 2022, Lastminute.com is offering discounts on package holidays (flight + hotel bookings). There is a low deposit offered for these holidays: usually the deposit requested for its instalment payment plan is £70, but this Black Friday customers only have to pay a £50 deposit (T&Cs apply).
There are voucher codes showing on the website, which offer a £100 discount on package holidays when you spend a minimum of £1,000, a £200 discount when you spend at least £2,500 and £300 off when you spend a minimum of £4,000. In addition, Lastminute.com is offering a gift card discount of 50 per cent off its £50, £100 and £150 cards.
The low-cost airline and package provider has launched a big Black Friday sale, with discounts on package holidays and flights. Easyjet's Black Friday sale includes money off city breaks, winter escapes to icy destinations and summer beach trips you can book far in advance. You can get up to £200 off flight and hotel packages (from any UK airport), when you use the code BLKFRIDAY right now. The discount applies to trips taken before 31 October 2024 when you spend a minimum of £2,000. Or you can save £100 when you spend a minimum of £700 on a package holiday.
EasyJet's flight sale will include flights for under £25 when booked between Black Friday (25 November) and 11pm on Cyber Monday (28 November) for departures between 10 December 2022 and 31 March 2023.
Our pick of the best EasyJet deals this Black Friday:
- Seven nights at the four-star Coral Los Alisios in Tenerife on a self-catering basis for £635 for two adults, including 23kg of luggage per person, transfers and flights from London Gatwick on 5 December 2022
- Seven nights at the three-star Globales Verdemar in Majorca on a self-catering basis for £663 for two adults and one free child place, including 23kg of luggage per person, transfers and flights from Manchester on 1 April 2023
- Seven nights at five-star Jiva Beach Resort in Turkey on an all-inclusive plus basis for £1,060 for two adults and one free child place, including 23kg of luggage per person, transfers and flights from Bristol on 16 April 2023
- Seven nights at the four-star Quinta Pedra dos Bicos in the Algarve on a self-catering basis for £605 for two adults, including 23kg of luggage per person, transfers and flights from London Luton on 4 April 2023
- Three nights at five-star Bilderberg Garden Hotel in Amsterdam on a room-only basis for £620 for two adults, including 23kg of luggage per person and flights from London Gatwick on 7 December 2022
- Three nights at the four-star Midgardur by Center Hotels in Reykjavik on a bed and breakfast basis for £628 for two adults, including 23kg of luggage per person and flights from London Luton on 8 January 2023
You Might Also Like