In a statement, a Kensington Palace spokesperson revealed the full list of children involved. The group of six bridesmaids and four page boys range in age from two to seven, and include a mixture of Harry’s and Meghan’s nieces and nephews, godchildren, and children of family friends.
— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) May 16, 2018
The royal wedding bridesmaid’s include:
- Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte of Cambridge (three)
- Miss Florence van Cutsem (three), goddaughter of Harry and daughter of Mrs. Alice van Cutsem and Major Nicholas van Cutsem.
- Miss Remi Litt (six), goddaughter of Meghan and daughter of Mrs. Benita Litt and Mr. Darren Litt.
- Miss Rylan Lit (seven), goddaughter of Meghan and daughter of Mrs. Benita Litt and Mr. Darren Litt.
- Miss Ivy Mulroney (four), daughter of Mrs. Jessica Mulroney and Mr. Benedict Mulroney.
- Miss Zalie Warren (two), goddaughter of Harry and daughter of Mrs. Zoe Warren and Mr. Jake Warren.
The royal wedding page boys include:
- His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge (four)
- Master Jasper Dyer (six), godson of Harry and son of Mrs. Amanda Dyer and Mr. Mark Dyer M.V.O.
- Master Brian Mulroney (seven), son of Mrs. Jessica Mulroney and Mr. Benedict Mulroney.
- Master John Mulroney (seven), the second son of Mrs. Jessica Mulroney and Mr. Benedict Mulroney.
Who is Jessica Mulroney?
Jessica Mulroney is Meghan’s best friend, so it’s natural her three children have been called to play starring roles in the wedding along with George and Charlotte.
The pair reportedly met when Meghan moved from LA to Toronto, where ‘Suits’ was filmed.
The Canadian socialite has previously worked as Meghan’s stylist, while her husband Ben is the son of former Canadian Prime Minister, Brian Mulroney.
She also now styles the current Canadian Prime Minister’s wife, Sophie Trudeau.
Jessica, along with her husband and her three children were photographed arriving in Heathrow airport today.
It’s not the first time the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s eldest children have played a starring role in a wedding.
The littlens first took on page boy and flower girl roles at aunt Pippa Middleton’s wedding to James Matthews in May last year.
Both were wearing bespoke outfits by Spanish childrenswear label Pepa & Co and each cute little look was handmade in Spain using solely British fabrics.
It’s thought the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s third child, Prince Louis – born just last month on April 26th – will not be present at the ceremony.
Read more from Yahoo Style UK: