Shoppers say this tank 'hangs so perfectly and hides all flaws' — and it's on sale for $18
We're all excitedly watching those temps inch up, and you know what that means: Soon we'll be soaking up the sun — Mother Nature just needs to finish up her spring cleaning. And, of course, more sun means showing off more skin with a few new tops. But we want to make sure we're wearing what looks good and feels good. For that, Amazon's got our back, as it were. It's offering up one of its wildly popular tops — the LouKeith Halter Tank — for just $18.
LouKeith Halter Tank Top
More than 15,000 reviewers have given this tank five stars — and it's easy to see why. It’s as soft as pajamas, flowy yet tailored and universally flattering (no muffin top here!).
“Got belly ‘curves’? This is the top to buy!” gushed one fan. “This truly is a flattering top! I'm 5'1" and have a little extra around my waist, and this hangs so perfectly and hides all flaws…[it] has a slight swing to it, which makes it even more pretty. I ordered the light blue/aqua and received loads of compliments as well as people asking if I lost weight.”
This tank is a no-sweat-stain zone! It's made of 95% cotton (the other 5% is spandex for a touch of stretch), so it’s lightweight and breathable.
“I really liked how it fit on my shoulders," an impressed shopper wrote. "I'm more of an apple/upside-down-triangle shape with my shoulders as the widest part of me. I felt like this was really flattering and the material is really soft. I'm planning on tucking this under skirts for a bodysuit-type look. Excited to wear it and will probably order more!”
Invest in this tank in a bunch of colors and patterns (there are 39 in all) and you’ll always have the ideal thing to grab when you’re too lethargic to put an outfit together. The fabric is comfy, the fit is a dream and the look is utterly chic.
“So cute and can easily dress it up and down,” said a five-star reviewer. “I bought it in three colors, and they are true to the picture. The material is soft and flowy...wear it with a cardigan and jeans for the office,” another chimed in.
The versatility of the LouKeith Halter Tank truly makes it the secret weapon of your wardrobe. Because not only do you have these amazingly cozy and lightweight tops to wear every day (obviously you need them in several colors!), but you can also pair the tops with slacks and skirts of all kinds. You can dress up the tank with a sparkly necklace or dangly earrings, or literally throw it on with jeans, sneakers and a hoodie to run your weekend errands.
“Really cute little black tank. I purchased it to wear under a blouse or blazer, and it's perfect for that or to wear by itself,” another stylish shopper wrote. “It's lightweight enough to deal with the extra material and it lays flat. I especially like the smaller armhole. It's flattering on my lower arms...I'm ordering a couple more in different colors. Definitely two thumbs up!”
The only decision you need to make is which colors to buy! Black? White? Gotta get coral...but that Hawaiian floral pattern is so tropical! It's so hard to choose just one...
LouKeith Halter Tank Top
If you’re not yet an Amazon Prime member, sign up now for exclusive members-only access to Prime Day deals. Click here for a free 30-day trial.
The reviews quoted above reflect the most recent versions at the time of publication.
Looking for more great Amazon style and beauty deals? Check these out:
Beauty and wellness
Baebody Eye Gel for Dark Circles and Puffiness$23 $35Save $12 with coupon
Crest 3D Whitestrips$25 $35Save $10
Heeta Hair and Scalp Shampoo Brush$8 $11Save $3
Dermora Foot Peel Mask, 2-pack$17 $25Save $8 with coupon and code
Crocs Adult Classic Clogs$31 $50Save $19
Qianxizhan Women's Harem Pants$26 $28Save $2
Heathyoga Leggings with Pockets$18 $25Save $7 with coupon