Glastonbury organisers have revealed who will be joining the likes of Taylor Swift and Sir Paul McCartney at this year's festival - if it ends up going ahead amid coronavirus fears.
Kendrick Lamar has now been announced as the Friday night headline act, while Taylor will headline Saturday and the Beatles star will take the Sunday night spot.
Candi Staton, FKA Twigs, Haim, Thom Yorke, Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds, Dua Lipa, Pet Shop Boys, Camila Cabello, Phoebe Bridgers, Sinéad O’Connor, Kacey Musgraves and more are all part of the names that were announced yesterday. Diana Ross will play the Legends' slot.
Alongside the poster revealing the performers, organiser Emily Eavis said "fingers firmly crossed" that the event, which marks the festival's 50th anniversary, will go ahead as planned.
"As things stand we are still working hard to deliver our 50th anniversary festival in June and we are very proud of the bill that we have put together over the last year or so," Emily said.
"No one has a crystal ball to see exactly where we will all be 15 weeks from now, but we are keeping our fingers firmly crossed that it will be here at Worthy Farm for the greatest show on Earth!
"As always this is just a taste of what is to come, we plan to announce many more artists and attractions, area by area, over the coming weeks leading up to the full line-up in May."
Like this article? Sign up to our newsletter to get more articles like this delivered straight to your inbox.
You Might Also Like