Today is the day that 32 teams who have made it to the Champions League draw proper learn their group stage fate.
It has been a quick turnaround for Uefa given last season's final happened just over a month ago, with Bayern Munich beating PSG in Lisbon after the finals were shifted into a mini-tournament in Portugal following the coronavirus pandemic.
As for this season, the Premier League's four representatives are Liverpool, Man City, Manchester United and Chelsea - and Uefa appears to be confident that a full competition format can be squeezed into the 2020/21 season.
With the Uefa ceremony underway in Nyon, follow the draw LIVE as it happens...
- Group A: Bayern, Atletico Madrid, Red Bull Salzburg, Lokomotiv Moscow
- Group B: Real Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk, Inter Milan, Monchengladbach
- Group C: Porto, Man City, Olympiacos, Marseille
- Group D: Liverpool, Ajax, Atalanta, Midtjylland
- Group E: Sevilla, Chelsea, Krasnodar, Rennes
- Group F: Zenit, Dortmund, Lazio, Club Brugge
- Group G: Juventus, Barcelona, Dynamo Kiev, Ferencvaros
- Group H: PSG, Manchester United, RB Leipzig, Istanbul Basaksehir
The competition gets under way a month later than usual with first group fixtures scheduled for October 20.
Here's all you need to know about this afternoon's draw...
Champions League pots
- Bayern Munich
- Real Madrid
- Paris Saint-Germain
- Atlético Madrid
- Manchester City
- Manchester United
- Shakhtar Donetsk
- Borussia Dortmund
- Dynamo Kyiv
- RB Leipzig
- Red Bull Salzburg
- Lokomotiv Moscow
- Club Brugge
- İstanbul Başakşehir
- FC Midtjylland
Matchday 1: 20/21 October
Matchday 2: 27/28 October
Matchday 3: 3/4 November
Matchday 4: 24/25 November
Matchday 5: 1/2 December
Matchday 6: 8/9 December