A man in India has been filmed taking on a fiery challenge.
The footage shows the customer at a street food stall partaking of a paan, a popular Indian mouth freshener and stimulant made from betel leaves and areca nuts with fillings of candied fruit.
The vendor can be seen putting the snack together before setting it on fire, and shoving it into the man's mouth.
The brave punter swallows it in one go, with a cloud of smoke the only thing left as the snack disappears.
See what happens in the video above.