If you need a moment to wallow in the sadness that is the separation of beloved Hollywood couple Chris Pratt and Anna Faris, you’ve come to the right place.
We’re also having a really hard time facing reality, so we’re taking a moment to look back at happier times — specifically, to look back at 13 photos of the couple that will definitely send us into tears. But, you know what? Sometimes you just need to cry it out before you can move on. So, here we go…
1. Here’s Pratt and Faris back in April 2009 at the premiere of Parks and Recreation.
Just look at how happy they seem. It’s so hard to believe they’re over.
2. And here they are in October 2009 at the 7th annual Best In Drag Show, appearing as happy as ever.
LOVE. IS. DEAD.
3. Faris seemed to jokingly propose to Pratt at the “Take Me Home Tonight” premiere in March 2011.
That’s the movie that brought them together, so we’re def moving it up to the top of our queue.
4. Pratt reciprocated.
The way he actually proposed was in the Pacific Northwest, where both are from. It was just the two of them at a restaurant in Roche Harbor, Washington. They tied the knot in July 2009. So yeah, pass the tissues?
5. The duo could not have been cuter holding hands at the Moneyball premiere in September 2011.
Our hearts, they ache, so much.
6. Pratt stopped to take a photo of Faris at the 84th Annual Academy Awards in February 2012.
Goodbye to this cuteness.
7. Look, here they are with a bunch of pups!
We thought a picture with a trio of dogs from August 2012 would help with the healing process, but nope, still waterworks.
8. The pair shared a laugh at the Zero Dark Thirty L.A. premiere in December 2012.
You know who’s not laughing now? Us, because we’re heartbroken.
9. The former couple looked as sweet as ever at CincemaCon in March 2014.
Pictures like this make it so hard to let go.
10. Pratt and Faris smooched at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in September 2014.
Okay, now we’ll need an extra box of tissues. Just, so many tears.
11. The pair seemed to have a moment with fans at the June 2015 premiere of Jurassic World.
We simply can’t take this.
12. Here they are goofing around at the April 2017 premiere of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.
We’re really going to miss that goofing around.
13. And last but not least, Pratt and Faris posed with their son Jack at a ceremony honoring Pratt with his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in April 2017.
We’d like to say looking at these photos have been cathartic, but there’s still such a long way to go to heal. We wish the family the best — and you, dear readers, as you process the news.