If you are set for your date today, we’ve got something that could set the mood. It’s the perfect playlist. Of all the things that you need to make this day special, the right kind of music is just equally important.
Which is why, Tanuja Gomes, Co Founder and CO CEO, Furtados School of music has curated the perfect playlist to set the mood for the day. Here’s our ‘Kindle the Romance’ mix-tape for you.
1. Start your celebration with this timeless classic by Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
2. When we talk romance or love, we have to include the cute American pop star Ed Sheeran. The next one in the list is Perfect for you.
3. Colour your evening with Halo by the one and only one Beyonce.
4. Here’s a branch of Bollywood to add in the mix. Tum Se Hi from the blockbuster movie Jab We Met.
5. “Cause all of me, aoves all of you.. Love your curves and all your edges.” This romantic lyric is from the John Legend’s song All of Me.
6. Here’s one of the latest romantic songs to add to the mix, Beautiful by Baazi. This song is a feet tapping romantic number to turn the tango into some fast Jive.
7. While we talk about feet tapping numbers, we have another latest upbeat romantic recommendation from the house of Bollywood – Makhana from the movie Drive.
8. Next in the list is an all time romantic classic by Shania Twain – You’re still the one. The lyrics simply make it a hard to skip song.
9. Bring some yearning in the romance with this vampire backed love story song by Christina Perri – A Thousand Years.
10. Last, but not the least, is With you/for you by Prateek Kuhad. His beautiful voice makes all songs romantic. You can simply add all of his songs in the mix.