We may receive commission from purchases made via links on this page. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Have you looked at sneaker prices lately? They're not cheap. A name-brand pair can cost you upwards of $200! If you need to upgrade your current sneaker situation but don't want to pay an arm and a leg, Amazon has a one-day deal for you.
Just for today, the mega-retailer has slashed prices on the incredibly popular Umyogo running sneakers by nearly 45 percent. You can get these sneakers, which have nearly 35,000 perfect reviews, for just $26! (And yep, both the women's and men's running shoes are marked down today.)
There's so much to love about these sneaks besides the low price. They have a durable rubber sole that's specially designed for repeated wear and tear. It also has a unique grid-like pattern to help give you a little extra spring in your step.
A comfortable mesh upper moves with your feet and lets them breathe, so you won't end up with stinky, sweaty feet by the end of your run. These shoes aren't just for running, though. They're great for standing for long hours on your feet, hitting the gym and just going about life.
Always have to finagle your feet into your sneakers? A convenient handle at the back allows you to get an easy grip, so you can slide your feet in with no problem.
The Umyogo running sneakers come in a massive array of cool colors, from basic black to neon green, and everything in between.
Again, the Umyogo running sneakers have an army of fans, including plenty of repeat customers. "The shoe design and color is amazing!" a five-star reviewer said. "Not only are they beautiful, they are VERY comfortable. I went back and forth trying to decide between the coral color and the neon green and bought the coral (orange/pink). I got them today and have been wearing them all day long and my feet feel wonderful. I love them so much that I also ordered the green ones today, and that’s really saying something coming from someone that doesn’t buy shoes that often! I’m already planning to buy the red ones next week."
"These are some of the most comfortable sneakers right out of the box I have ever owned!" a fellow fan said. "Sometimes when we get new shoes we have to break them in first before they really start feeling good. DAY 1 wearing these my feet feel incredible! I am a phlebotomist and I'm on my feet a lot. My feet don't hurt, my legs don't hurt, my back doesn't hurt! do you hear me!? I got them Saturday and immediately bought a second pair after putting them on. They are so supportive, they have cushion pads at the ball and heel of your foot. The heel of the shoe is sturdy and firm. The quality (IMO) is that of any $100 shoe."
Another happy customer simply summed up these comfy sneakers this way: "It's like walking on clouds!"
Again, this sale is just for today. Don't miss your chance to get this already inexpensive sneakers at a sweet discount.
The reviews quoted above reflect the most recent versions at the time of publication.
Want to see more Amazon deals? Check them out below:
Check out more great TV deals below:
· Insignia 50-inch Smart 4K UHD Fire TV, $380 (was $450), amazon.com
Check out more headphone and earbud deals below:
· Apple AirPods with Charging Case, $109 (was $159), amazon.com
· Beats Studio Buds, $125 (was $150),amazon.com
· Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earbuds, $176 (was $250), amazon.com
Check out more smartphone, smartwatch and tablet deals below:
· Apple iPad Air, $539 (was $599),amazon.com
Check out more gaming deals below:
Check out more smart home deals below:
· Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat, $93 (was $130), amazon.com
Check out more vacuum deals below:
· Eureka Flash Lightweight Stick Vacuum, $110 (was $150), amazon.com
Check out more kitchen deals below:
· Ninja AF101 4 Qt Air Fryer, $90 (was $120), amazon.com
Check out more beauty deals below:
· AuraGlow Teeth Whitening Kit, $38.50 (was $60), amazon.com
Check out more style deals below:
· Dr. Martens Women's Leona 7 Hook Boots, $100 (was $170), amazon.com
· adidas Women's Advantage Sneaker, $39 (was $65), amazon.com
· Satina High Waisted Leggings, $14 (was $20), amazon.com
· Riiqiichy Women's Pashmina Shawl, $13 (was $21), amazon.com
Check out more bedding and home deals below:
· Queen Size Cooling Mattress Topper, $40 (was $60), amazon.com
· Himoon Bed Pillows 2-Pack, $21 (was $33), amazon.com
· Bedsure Queen Bed Comforter Set, $56 (was $91), amazon.com
Read More from Yahoo Life:
Want daily pop culture news delivered to your inbox? Sign up here for Yahoo Entertainment & Life's newsletter.