Booze is crucial to the success of Christmas. Why? Because the Christmas period is a chance for everyone to unwind (kind of) and enjoy the company of friends and family, whilst being accompanied by a glass of something nice. And that's the very reason people tend to stock up on alcohol in preparation for the special day. So, with Christmas just around the corner, it makes sense that Asda has decided to slash its alcohol prices with a number of promotions.
The booze sale is available online and in stores, but only until the 15 December, so you'll have to be super quick. And if you're a fan of Jack Daniels Whisky, the retailer is selling 1L bottles for just £20, from £32. Talk about a bargain!
Lauren Bungay, Asda Spirits Buyer, even said: “Jack Daniel’s is one of the nation’s favourite whiskies and is particularly popular around Christmas time, so we’re pleased to be providing the UK with high-quality bottles at great value.
“We want to help our customers enjoy the festive celebrations with the perfect pour of whiskey - great for enjoying on-the-rocks, blended with a favourite mixer, or as part of a whiskey-based cocktail.”
- Jack Daniels Whisky 1L: This has a double cross out: was £32, then £25, now £20
- Smirnoff Red 1L: £16
- Woodford Reserve 70cl: was £32, now £20
- Bombay Sapphire Gin 1L: £20
- Famouse Grouse Whisky 1L: £16
- Heidsiek Champagne 75CL: Was £20, now £15
- Yellow Label Prosecco 75CL: Was £6, now £4.97
- Henri Cachet Champagne Brut 75CL: Was £12.50, now £9.97
- Baileys Irish Cream 1L: £12
- Extra Special Winter Spiced Gin 70cl : Was £18, now £15
Please always drink responsibly
Like this article? Sign up to our newsletter to get more articles like this delivered straight to your inbox.