Do you love mushrooms? If so, then you're in for a treat with this incredible Crispy Chicken Mushroom Pasta. It's the perfect dish for anyone who wants to spice up their pasta game
When it comes to cooking rice at home, you're not alone if your dish ends up resembling a sticky mulch. In fact, a dish that would appear to be simple to pull off can actually be fiendishly difficult. So how can you get restaurant-standard
Cool down this summer with an exciting twist on your favourite tipple. See how to make a Prosecco slushie using frozen raspberries, or a summer cocktail using pink gin. There is also a recipe for a frozen margarita and a gin fizz. Perfect for
- More for foodies Ingredients 2 tbsp kosher salt ½ tbsp pepper 2 tbsp chili powder 1 tbsp garlic powder 1 tsp ground coriander 2 tsp ground mustard 2.5 kilos butt pork roast 445 mL Guinness beer ½ cup ketchup 2 tbsp
When it comes to maintaining healthy cholesterol levels, researchers have found that chicken may be just as bad for you as steak. A new study reveals that no matter what type of meat you're eating, red or white, if you're consuming a
- More for foodies Ingredients 2 cans of dough 48 mini hotdogs Mustard Directions Unroll 2 cans of dough and separate into 16 triangles. Separate each into even smaller triangles! Place hotdogs on triangle and roll, wrapping them in dough. Put
It's long been the UK's most popular cocktail, but there's more to the mojito than limes and a splash of rum. How much mint should you use? What kind of sugar works best? Get one part of the mix wrong and your concoction is likely
- More for foodies Ingredients 5 eggs 113 ml of double cream Chopped, crispy pancetta 225 grams of Gruyère cheese Chopped scallions Salt & Pepper Baguette Directions Whisk the eggs and add cream. Toss in the crispy pancetta
- More for foodies Ingredients • 455 grams light cream cheese • 3 stalks green onion, chopped • 1 tablespoon. light mayonnaise • 1 teaspoon white vinegar • 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce •
- More for foodies Chocolate bark Ingredients 340 grams semi-sweet chocolate 225 grams white chocolate Toothpick Mini pretzel sticks Chocolate eggs Rainbow sprinkles Directions Melt chocolate. Spread 3/4 of chocolate over lined baking sheet.
- More for foodies Ingredients 4 small lobster tails Water 3 tbsp Private Reserve Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 large yellow onion, chopped 2 cups Spanish rice or short grain rice, soaked in water for 15 minutes and then drained 4 garlic cloves,
- More for foodies Ingredients 1 batch honey mustard sauce (see below) 1 kilo of salmon, boneless 1 tablespoon finely-chopped fresh parsley leaves Salt and pepper to taste Honey mustard sauce ingredients: 1/3 cup whole grain mustard 1/4 cup
- More for foodies Ingredients Ice 45 ml gin 20 ml elderflower liqueur 1 small sprig fresh rosemary 45 ml fresh grapefruit juice 180 ml tonic water Optional garnishes- juniper berries, rosemary, sliced grapefruit Instructions Fill a cocktail
- More for foodies Ingredients 151 grams almonds 225 grams confectioners' sugar 2 egg whites 57 grams granulated sugar Food coloring Jam, icing or other filling Directions Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Mix almonds in a food processor
- More for foodies Ingredients 28 grams butter 28 grams flour 170 grams of cream Salt 225 grams macaroni and cheese (already made) 113 grams of flour 1 egg 225 grams Panko Oil Directions In a pot, melt butter. Add in flour. Stir, stir, stir!