Reba McEntire has postponed her upcoming concerts on doctor's orders.
The 67-year-old country music legend has been placed on vocal rest and has therefore cancelled her planned performances this weekend and moved them to December.
In a social media statement, she said: "An update about this weekend’s shows.
My doctor has advised me to go on vocal rest, so I have made the difficult decision to reschedule this weekend’s shows.
"All tickets will be honored for the new dates.
"Thank you for understanding!"
Reba is now scheduled to play in Columbus, Ohio on December 2, in Raleigh, North Carolina on December 3, and in Indianapolis, Indiana on December 16.
Last year, the 'Barb and Star Go to Vista Del Mar' tested positive for COVID-19, only to be told it was more likely RSV virus (Respiratory syncytial virus) she was suffering from.
The music legend and her partner, Rex Linn, both tested positive for the virus despite being fully vaccinated.
She said in a TikTok live stream: "I just want to say one thing: this has been a hard year and it's getting rougher again. You guys, please stay safe. Wear your mask. Do what you have to do. Stay home.
"It's not fun to get this. I did get it. Rex and I got it and it's not fun. You don't feel good. We were both vaccinated and we still got it, so stay safe, stay home, and be protected the best you can."
However, when she was tested for antibodies, it turned out she had all the symptoms of coronavirus, but her nurse suggested it was more likely to be the RSV virus.
Appearing on 'Talk Shop Live' with Nancy O’Dell, Reba said: “I did say that I had COVID but when I got tested my antibodies — it came up that I had not had COVID.
“I had my antibodies from my vaccine.
“So I had all the symptoms, so I was kinda probably — I did get tested, you know the test that I had and it said that I had it but then the nurse that came and tested me for my antibodies said that I probably had the RSV virus.”