Kim Kardashian showcased a stunning spring hairstyle on the streets of LA recently.
The pregnant reality star wore her brunette locks in a chic, plaited up-do that showed off her red lipstick.
Kanye West’s girlfriend, 32, inspired us to get plaiting and we spoke exclusively to experts about how to re-create the look at home.
“Kim’s hairstyle is great for keeping your hair out your face in the summer sunshine - or if you’re having a bad hair day!” said Nikki Purcell at Paul's Hair World.
1) Start by using a comb to part your hair into a centre parting.
2) Next, create a vertical parting from ear and ear, tying up the hair in the bottom section.
3) This step involves plaiting your hair in the top section into two small braids, tying the ends with hair bands.
4) Plait the ponytail in the bottom section and secure with a hairband. Twist it around the base of your ponytail ‘bringing in the two smaller French braids from the top of your head to create one plaited bun.’
5) The final step is to clip any ends in place and secure with hairspray.
If your hair is too short to create this look, there’s no reason why you can’t still get Kim’s look.
Nikki advises using a clip-in bun to get a similar look, like Beauty Works Clip In Plaited Bun, £19.99.
We’ll definitely be trying out this spring hairstyle at the weekend!
Will you be trying out Kim’s braided hair look? Let us know over on Twitter now.