It’s the day we’ve all been waiting for: payday.
Whilst some may celebrate by heading to the nearest pub, others will speedily click the ‘buy now’ button on the products that have been accumulating on their wish list.
So, if you want to treat yourself, we’ve rounded up the best products to buy this August, from new releases to top rated gadgets and self care treats - these are all the items to add to your basket ASAP.
Payday picks for her
1. Casual Bohemian Midi Dress by R.Vivimos | £25.99 | Shop here
Why chose: The bargain £25.99 dress has gone viral this week and even has its own hashtag #AmazonNightGown - get it before it sells out.
2. Classic Stand Mixer by Aldi | £49.99 | Shop here
Why chose: Yes, GBBO is back! Be your own Star Baker with this very affordable Aldi mixer.
3. Shiraz Gin by Four Pillars | £40.19 | Shop here
Why chose: Love red wine? Love gin? Why not try the two together.
4. Lime Basil and Mandarin Candle by Jo Malone | £23 | Shop here
Why chose: Yes, a travel-sized version of the bestselling Lime Basil and Mandarin candle by Jo Malone exists, so now you never have to be without your favourite scent.
5. Lustre Crackle Green Glass Vase by Oliver Bonas | £34 | Shop here
Why chose: Because it wouldn’t be payday without some fresh flowers... and a new vase.
6. Betty Midi Shirt Dress by Boden | £110 | Shop here
Why chose: With its striking red and pink colour combination and chic shirt silhouette, we bet this dress won’t be around for long.
Payday picks for him
7. Vinyl Player by DIGITNOW| £42.99 | Shop here
Why chose: This ‘Amazon’s Choice’ retro vinyl player is a great purchase for those wanting to switch from digital to vinyl and not spend a fortune.
8. The Bro Mask by Jaxon Lane | £25 for 4 | Shop here
Why chose: Mix up your grooming routine with a ‘Bro Mask’. A Korean face mask filled with hydrogel technology for maximum hydration.
9. Shampoo Extra Strength by Hims | £16 | Shop here|
Why chose: August is National Hair Loss Awareness Month, so if you suffer from thinning hair, try out Hims, which helps to reduce DHT, a hormone that contribute to male hair loss.
10. Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Headphones by Enacfire | £49.99 | Shop here
Why chose: Lost your earphones again? Don’t fret, these affordable wireless headphones have 607 five star reviews on Amazon.
11. Billfold Coin Wallet by Aspinal of London | £95 | Shop here
Why chose: Update your wallet with this hand-crafted Italian leather design by Aspinal of London. You can also get your initials embossed on the bottom right corner.
12. Refillable Razor by Pankhurst London| £80 | Shop here
Why chose: In need of a new razor? This sleek design has been ergonomically designed for easy use and features refillable razor.
The editors at Yahoo UK are committed to finding you the best products at the best prices. At times, Yahoo UK may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page.