Mike Tyson reveals he 'died' after smoking toad venom

In this article:
  • Oops!
    Something went wrong.
    Please try again later.

Former heavyweight world champion boxer Mike Tyson "died" after he smoked toad venom for the first time, but he credits the psychedelic drug for teaching him he isn't going to live forever.

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting