- The Kensington Palace Christmas tree was unveiled this weekend, with the official Twitter account for Historic Royal Palaces revealing the decorative sparkler.
- Kensington Palace is famously inhabited by several important members of the royal family, including Kate Middleton and Prince William, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, and Princess Eugenie.
- 2018 marks Meghan and Harry's last Christmas at Kensington Palace before they move to Frogmore Cottage in Windsor, ahead of the birth of their first child.
Christmas has officially arrived with the unveiling of Kensington Palace's gorgeous Christmas Tree. As the royal residence of Kate Middleton and Prince William, and newlyweds Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, it's understandable that the location would be exquisitely decorated to help the royals celebrate Christmas.
While their new residence will almost certainly be beautifully decorated next Christmas, it's significant that Harry and Meghan will soon leave Nottingham Cottage, where they began married life. They'll get to enjoy all of this majesty before they leave, though:
Watch the 30ft Christmas tree being installed and decorated outside #KensingtonPalace 🎄 This Christmas at Kensington, meet Victoria & Albert, try some festive crafts and discover how the Victorians shaped Christmas: https://t.co/O5aiuhJv7p ⭐ pic.twitter.com/ILCUR7j0Qv
- Historic Royal Palaces (@HRP_palaces) December 7, 2018
The post invites viewers to, "Watch the 30ft Christmas tree being installed and decorated outside #KensingtonPalace," and Buckingham Palace has also had the royal Christmas treatment. As you'd expect, that transformation is also nothing short of spectacular:
- The Royal Family (@RoyalFamily) December 4, 2018
For more royals and can't-miss fashion and beauty news, sign up for the Harper's BAZAAR Newsletter.
('You Might Also Like',)
- The Essential British Packing List
- 30 Facial Moisturizers for Every Budget
- We Cut Bangs on 16 Different Women With The Help of Celebrity Stylist Justine Marjan