MasterChef UK returns to our TV screens in the not-so-distant future, so we've been taking a trip down Memory Lane to relive some of the most awkward MasterChef moments of all time. Because, ya know... what else are you gonna do?!
So sit back and relax as you watch Gregg Wallace and John Torode do a fantastic job of making everyone feel uncomfortable; mostly with their weird noises.
1. When Big Mo aka Laila Morse very much thought she was on Mastermind and not MasterChef.
2. When Union J star Jaymi Hensley’s chocolate pudding looked so bad, it was almost enough to put us off chocolate forever. Almost.
3. When John Torode wasn’t as into Scotch bonnet peppers as he first thought.
4. When John made it abundantly clear that he liked rhubarb. And in the process, made us hate it.
5. When Henri Leconte added absolutely no oil to the food processor because he was very much just pouring it into the lid.
6. When Rachel Stevens served a very sad-looking raw shepherd's pie because she'd run out of time.
7. When Marcus Butler’s brownie was basically just a hockey puck sat in a puddle.
8. When John wanted to push it. Push it real good.
9. When Gregg Wallace joked that Union J’s Josh Cuthbert “couldn’t sing, but he could cook”. Ouchie...
10. When Greg Rutherford left Dillian Whyte hanging, and we thought he was going to get murdered.
11. When we discovered 'dishwasher beef', but we really wish we hadn't.
12. And of course, 'buttery biscuit base.
Like this article? Sign up to our newsletter to get more articles like this delivered straight to your inbox.