Yahoo is committed to finding you the best products at the best prices. We may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page.
For decades, Marks & Spencer has been a favourite one-stop shop in Britain, where you can do your weekly shop, buy a trendy new outfit and refurnish your home in one go.
If you’re a devotee of the the trusty high street store, you may want to cancel your weekend plans as the retailer is offering 20% off all fashion, beauty and homeware for two days only.
With numerous new collections having been released in the past few months, from the new autumn/winter 2019 collection to a modern Per Una makeover, choosing what items to add to your basket could take a while.
So, we’ve rounded up the best items we’ve found so that you don’t miss a great deal.
Our pick of the best fashion, homeware and beauty buys
5 of the best fashion items
1. Aviator Jacket | £69
2. Frill Collar Waisted Midi Dress | £49.50
3. Leather Buckle Detail Ankle Boots | £79
4. Satin Floral Print Blouse | £35
5. Sophia Super Soft Straight Leg Jeans | £29.50
5 of the best beauty products
1. Pixi Glow Tonic | £18
2. Ren Wake Wonderful Night-Time Facial | £34
3. Micellar Cleansing Oil | £15.50
4. L’Occitane Shea Hand Cream | £21.50
5. Philip Kingsley Flaky Itchy Scalp Shampoo | £67 for 1 litre
5 of the best homeware pieces
1. Alphabet Glass | £5
2. Diamond Jacquard Bedding Set | £39.50-£69
3. Large Bee Lantern | £19.50
4. Mimi Armchair | £199
5. Velvet Cushion | £19.50
Watch the latest videos from Yahoo Style UK: