Flavoured with caramel, sea salt and bourbon vanilla, the luxurious sounding spread is perfect for the colder months; with autumnal and festive flavours running through the creamy chocolate spread.
M&S Product Developer, Trudie Van Niekerk shared her top ten ways to enjoy the spread in the press release; listing mouthwatering ideas like as a cheesecake topping with caramelised nuts, or blended into a milkshake with milk and bananas.
The spread is following the supermarket's Milk and Cookie Chocolate Spread, which was in high demand last autumn, selling out in days. Fans will be glad to hear it's now fully stocked on Ocado.
While this new Salted Caramel Chocolate spread is arriving in M&S stores this month.
Ten ways to enjoy Salted Caramel Chocolate Spread
- On toast or a toasted bagel
- As a filling for a cake or swiss roll
- Added to a brownie mix for decadent salted caramel brownies
- As a cheesecake topping with caramelised nuts
- Instead of toffee in a banoffee pie
- On top of pancakes or waffles with fruit
- As a decadent doughnut filling
- Blended into a milkshake with milk and bananas
- Sandwiched between biscuits with marshmallows and chocolate to make salted caramel SMORES
- Enjoyed by the spoonful!
M&S Salted Caramel Chocolate Spread is available in M&S stores nationwide. RRP: £2.50.
Sign up to our newsletter to get more articles like this delivered straight to your inbox.
In need of some positivity? Get delicious recipe ideas, uplifting lifestyle news, and fashion and beauty tips. Make the most of your time at home and enjoy Good Housekeeping delivered directly to your door every month!
You Might Also Like