Davide Sanclimenti shares that he has asked to do Dancing On Ice, and reveals the truth about rumours of his engagement to Ekin-Su Culculoglu.
- Rumor, and I think it's been confirmed, actually. I don't know why I'm saying it's a rumor. You were asked to do "Dancing On Ice" this year, and you're going to do it next year. But, I mean--
- I know it's planned this next year.
- Yes. But if "Egg and Sue" comes out early, would you-- I mean, that puts quite a lot of pressure on you next year?
- Yeah someone need to-- no. Well, I hope--
- Can you do it?
- Yeah. Well, I went to see her once. They gave me some ice skater. They actually been surprised how I could at least stand on myself. But no. Well, next year, we will see. I think that this is the reality, and I'm going to be there to support her. The next year, if I'm going to have the possibility, I hope she will be there to support me, you know?
- Well, you're obviously very supportive of each other. Have you got engaged, Davide, because we saw a video of you where you're presenting her with a ring.
- Yeah, yeah. Well, I gave her a ring because now we are officially together. We love each other. We live together. And I thought, even if we're still not getting married, but I thought that she deserved something on the hand. So I wanted to buy her a ring, and I did for Christmas, and I gave her in Rome just to make it more symbolic.
- So you are engaged?
- No, not engaged. It's a promise ring.
- A promise ring.
- Yeah, in Italy, we use--
- Davide, just get on with it.
- Oh, let them take their own sweet time.
- Our own time. Our time.