Take a look at the hardest-working top on Amazon. More than 13,000 reviewers have made this “perfect tank” wildly popular, and here's why: It’s as soft as pajamas. It’s flowy yet tailored. It’s universally flattering (no muffin top here!). It comes in more than 40 colors. And your bra doesn’t even peek through the arm holes. Can it get any better? Yes, it can. The LouKeith Halter Tank is also on sale right now — for just $16. It’s easy to see why everyone is smitten.
The top is made of 95% cotton (the other 5% is spandex for a touch of stretch), so it’s lightweight and breathable. This tank is a no-sweat-stain zone!
Invest in this LouKeith tank in a bunch of colors and patterns and you’ll always have the ideal thing to grab when you’re too lethargic to put an outfit together. The fabric is comfy, the fit is a dream and the look is utterly chic.
“Got belly ‘curves’? This is the top to buy!” gushed one fan. “This truly is a flattering top! I'm 5'1" and have a little extra around my waist, and this hangs so perfectly and hides all flaws…[it] has a slight swing to it, which makes it even more pretty. I ordered the light blue/aqua and received loads of compliments as well as people asking if I lost weight.”
Another impressed shopper wrote: “[I] really liked how it fit on my shoulders. I'm more of an apple/upside-down-triangle shape with my shoulders as the widest part of me. I felt like this was really flattering and the material is really soft. I'm planning on tucking this under skirts for a bodysuit-type look. Excited to wear it and will probably order more!”
“So cute and can easily dress it up and down!,” one five-star reviewer wrote. “I bought it in three colors, and they are true to the picture. The material is soft and flowy...wear it with a cardigan and jeans for the office,” another chimed in.
“Really cute little black tank. I purchased it to wear under a blouse or blazer, and it's perfect for that or to wear by itself,” another stylish shopper wrote. “It's lightweight enough to deal with the extra material and it lays flat. I especially like the smaller arm hole. It's flattering on my lower arms...I'm ordering a couple more in different colors. Definitely two thumbs up!”
The versatility of the LouKeith Halter Tank truly makes it the secret weapon of your wardrobe. Because not only do you have these amazingly cozy and lightweight tops to wear every day (obviously you need them in several colors!), but you can also pair the tops with slacks and skirts of all kinds. You can dress up the tank with a sparkly necklace or dangling earrings, or literally throw it on with jeans, sneakers and a hoodie to run your weekend errands.
The LouKeith Halter Tank makes it so that you don’t have to put effort into looking and feeling great this summer — and, again, only $16! So which colors are you getting? Black? White? Gotta get coral...but that Hawaiian floral pattern is so tropical! It's so hard to choose just one...
The reviews quoted above reflect the most recent versions at the time of publication.
Looking for more great Amazon style and beauty deals? Check these out:
Want daily pop culture news delivered to your inbox? Sign up here for Yahoo Entertainment & Lifestyle's newsletter.