Kylie Minogue is 45. Did you know that? FORTY FIVE.
Someone should really tell her bum that because it doesn't look a day over 20 in this Instagram photo she posted this week, a snapshot of her holiday in Portofino, Italy.
The pop starlet's age-defying and pert derriere is even more unbelievable considering she's been in the business for over 25 years.
Those infamous gold hot pants and *that* 'Spinning Around' video might have been 13 years ago, but as Kylie proves, she's still got it.
1. She does holiday chic like no-one else, channelling a Brigitte Bardot vibe with a striped top, high-waisted pencil skirt and wedges during the holiday to Portofino.
2. She can do floaty and feminine too, seen here leaving London's Hakkasan restaurant in Roberto Cavalli.
3. She's not afraid to show off those perfect pins. Ms Minogue obviously doesn't pay attention to those fusty old grumblers (who are obviously intimidated by strong, gorgeous women) who make up ridiculous rules like no miniskirts after 40. With that figure and those legs, Kylie is doing this Emilio Pucci dress a favour.
4. She can pull off any style, from swinging 60s-style shift dresses to laid-back 70s glam trouser suits.
5. She brings a touch of effortless glamour to every red carpet. Whether she's collecting an award or supporting a charity, stylish Kylie always brings her A-game.
[Kylie, Rita Ora and Blake Lively just LOVE the new metallic trend]
[Kylie nails it in Moschino on the red carpet at the Glamour awards]
6. She has the BEST tour outfits. She announced in February that she's signed to Jay-Z's label Roc Nation and confirmed this week that she'll be embarking upon a world tour, possibly as early as 2014. That means more of those a-mazing outfits we saw on the 2011 Aphrodite tour - Kylie as the D+G-clad Greek goddess of love, what's not to like?
7. She has an unbelievably gorgeous model boyfriend, in the form of 35-year-old Spaniard Andrés Velencoso.
8. Seriously, look at this guy. The pair have been dating since 2008. Sigh.
9. She has friends in high places. Kylie has a hotline straight to two of the biggest designers in the fashion world, Stefano Gabbana and Domenico Dolce, who lovingly refer to her as their 'piccola principessa' - their little princess. Jel!
10. She's BFFs with Jake Shears of the Scissor Sisters. He presented her with the 'Dance Floor Hero' award at this year's Logo New Now Next awards. She of course danced her way on stage.
11. She shows the wannabes how it's really done. Like on last year's 'X Factor' finale where she pretty much stole the show.
We love you Kylie. Long may you rule over our hearts and dance floors.