Watch: Katie Price reassures fans over coronavirus vaccine
Carl Woods has revealed he and Katie Price were visited by police over a possible lockdown breach after they picked up a takeaway from an Essex barbecue restaurant.
Price and Woods have been under fire on several occasions for possible breaches of the COVID-19 lockdown regulations and have been frequently questioned by police.
The 32-year-old told his Instagram followers that someone had reported the couple for making the 45-minute drive to pick up food for the family on Thursday evening.
Woods said: "We had Sheesh takeaway last night and someone reported us saying it’s 'unessential' that we went to Sheesh to get takeaway.
"What is wrong with you people? You’re just wasting police time. I’m just going to carry on, living the way that I live and so is Kate because we’re doing nothing wrong. "
Current lockdown rules state that it is acceptable for people to leave their homes to buy "goods or services that you need, but this should be within your local area wherever possible".
Restaurants are currently closed for on-site dining, but are allowed to operate as takeaways.
Essex Police told Metro that they were satisfied with the couple's explanation and "found no breach had been committed".
They added: "In our approach to policing the government’s coronavirus regulation breaches we continue to engage with people, explain the regulations and encourage them to do the right thing, taking action against those who commit clear and blatant breaches.’
Price and Woods were quizzed by police earlier this month over allegations they travelled 180 miles to a Shropshire beauty spot for a romantic Valentine's Day break.
The couple said they had attended luxury holiday site Henlle Hall for a photoshoot connected to work.
A spokesperson for Price said that Shropshire Police were ultimately satisfied that the couple's trip was business-related and therefore allowed under lockdown rules.
Watch: Price and Woods want to have kids together