Already succumbed to this season’s ruffle mania? Card-carrying cropped flare convert? Then the question is… are you ready to put your money where your mouth is (or, er, your ruffles where your calves are)?
That’s right, thanks to the likes of Gucci, frills are migrating south for the winter… right down to our trouser hems. Sounds insane, looks… surprisingly chic - if you manage to style them right. We show you how to make them work for any occasion…
- These striped poplin trews = the perfect addition to your between-seasons work wardrobe.
- Pair with classic, clean-cut separates to keep things sleek ‘n’ chic.
- But switch your trusty white shirt for a cold shoulder Bardot blouse for after-hours fun…
- A frilled jean will add a dash of playful elegance to your weekend wardrobe.
- Team with classic separates and quirky accessories for ultimate street style kudos.
- Switch your sliders for strappy sandals for a more polished feel.
For Hitting the D.I.S.C.O.
- A real statement ruffle calls for Studio 54-level decadence.
- Metallic, ‘70s-inspired pieces will ramp up the glam factor and have you ticking another couple of key trends off your autumn hit list while you’re at it.
- Streamlined separates and accessories help to balance out the volume of an extreme frill (and stop you looking like a Mamma Mia! extra).
Interested in blogging for us? Join our Yahoo Blogger Network!