The new mum showcased a pretty, fresh-faced beauty look and we’ve tracked her down her make-up artist to find out how she did it.
Fearne’s MUA Justine Jenkins is a cruelty-free pioneer and only used products on her that hadn’t been tested on animals. Here’s how to re-create her red-carpet look:
1) Justine primed Fearne’s skin with Illamasqua Hydra Veil.
2) She then used Becca Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation in Buff to give her that fresh-faced glow.
3) Fearne’s cheeks were accentuated with Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Emerge, which was also used all over her eyelids.
4) Justine used the taupe colour in the Becca Sun Chaser Quad in Fearne’s eye sockets.
5) “A Fearne flick of eyeliner using Becca Romanesque Liner and lips lined in Becca Nude Liner filled in with Estella Sheer Lipstick completed the look,” Justine told us.
Fearne teamed her pretty beauty look with glossy, side-swept locks and an on-trend ear cuff.
She showcased her new mum ‘glow’ in a pastel blue shift dress and metallic accessories.
What do you think of Fearne’s make-up look? Let us know over on Twitter now.