Family 'left homeless' after early hours bathroom fire in south Essex home
A family has been made homeless after a bathroom fire left their home filled with smoke.
Firefighters were called to a house fire in Vange in the early hours of this morning, at 2.41am (March 26).
On arrival in Mapleford Sweep, crews reported that a house was heavily smoke logged after a fire in a bathroom.
Heartbroken family pays tribute to renowned Essex antiquarian who died in crash
Shoebury e-scooter rider who crashed with vehicle exiting car park is fined
Crews believe the fire was caused by an electrical fault in the bathroom.
An Essex Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: "Firefighters worked to ventilate the property but due to the smoke damage, the residents have been rendered homeless."