Note: This competition is now closed. The lucky winner is Suzanne Currie. Congratulations!
We might not be able to provide you with snow, but we can pretty much give you everything but!
Yahoo Lifestyle and VISA have teamed up to giveaway an incredible prize worth £4,000!
How much!? Yes £4,000!
With this amazing jackpot, you'll be able to treat your family to the best Christmas they've EVER had!
The prize includes:
£1,500 vouchers to spend in Currys on the latest TV (for all the Xmas movies) and gadgets for the family.
£1000 of John Lewis vouchers to get all the grownups something lovely.
£500 House Of Fraser vouchers for all your Christmas decorations.
£500 Marks & Spencer vouchers so you can buy all the yummy Christmas food.
£500 worth of vouchers to spoil the kids on presents from Argos.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this incredible prize is to answer this Christmas themed question:
Which of these is NOT one of Father Christmas’ reindeer?
Send in your answer along with your name, age, telephone number and E-Mail address to email@example.com.
Yahoo and independent judge will randomly select one winner from all completed entries.
We wish you the best of luck!
If you need inspiration for what to bouy for your family and friends this Christmas, why not check out our gift guides!?
Great gifts for under £10
What to get your sister
What to buy your brother
The best gifts for mums
The best gifts for dads
Where to get this year's best toys for less
The top 10 best selling toys all time
The best tech gifts
The best decorations to buy this Christmas
YAHOO WIN YOUR PERFECT CHRISTMAS WORTH £4000 COMPETITION FAQs
1. WHAT TERMS APPLY TO THIS COMPETITION? Yahoo’s General Terms on Competitions and these Competition FAQs apply to this Competition. We’ll tell you in these Competition FAQs if any third party terms also apply.
2. HOW DO I ENTER? The competition is open to UK residents only. Please submit your answer (A. B or C), your full name, age, email address and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org as stated above. Please note that this email address will not be monitored once the names have been collated.
3. IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT? You must be 13 years of age or older to be eligible to participate in this competition.
4. WHAT’S THE PRIZE? £1,500 Curry’s Vouchers, £1,000 John Lewis vouchers, £500 House Of Fraser vouchers, £500 Marks & Spencer vouchers and £500. If not available, we will substitute with appropriate prize of equivalent value at Yahoo’s discretion. The prize will be sent to UK address only.
5. CAN A CASH ALTERNATIVE BE SUBSTITUTED FOR THE PRIZE? No.
6. WHEN DOES THE COMPETITION OPEN AND CLOSE? The competition opens on Wednesday 10th December at 15:30 and closes at midday on Friday 19th December 2014.
7. HOW WILL YOU PICK THE WINNER?
After the closing date of the competition Yahoo and an independent judge will randomly select one winner from the completed entries providing the correct answer and full contact details have been provided.
8. HOW WILL THE WINNER(S) BE NOTIFIED? Winner(s) will be notified by telephone and/or email within 2 working days from the date of selection. If a winner can’t be contacted within 2 days of the notification, the prize will revert to Yahoo and we may decide to award it to another entrant (at our sole discretion).
9. IF I WIN, WILL I HAVE TO BECOME INVOLVED IN ANY PUBLICITY OR ADVERTISING? Yes. The winner’s details, including full name, may be posted on Yahoo and social media sites.
10. DO ANY ADDITIONAL TERMS APPLY? No.
11. IS THERE A THIRD PARTY PRIZE PROVIDER? No.