The Cannes Film Festival 2013 has provided arguably one of the most showstopping red carpets EVER.
From Nicole Kidman's ongoing style hits to Eva Longoria's embarrassing knicker-flash wardrobe malfunction, this year was proof that sadly not everyone makes the best dressed list.
But that doesn't mean we can't take something away with us though, as one of the year's most star-studded red carpets comes to a close.
So in honour of this year's Cannes Film Festival 2013, we bring you the 11 style lessons we've learnt over the past week.
1. Nicole Kidman is a goddess of style, FACT.
2. Thigh-high splits may be a huge SS13 trend, but frankly they scare us. And anyone who happens to be watching when a huge gust of wind comes along.
3. People notice when your shoes don't fit properly. Particularly when the safety of your little toes is compromised.
4. The ONLY person who can make silver lame look good is Uma Thurman. Under no circumstances should anyone attempt a style steal here.
5. Always wear underwear. Always (refer to number three).
6. Audrey Tautou and Marion Cotillard have their own, super-chic fashion league. We shall forever try and fail to gain membership.
7. Making a bold fashion statement doesn’t mean it’s always the right one.
8. The old 'boobs or bum' fashion argument is still valid. NEVER do both.
9. Tilda Swinton's cool, but sometimes even she goes too far.
10. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is only 99 per cent perfect (see bloodied, blistered toe).
11. Sharon Stone looks better than most of the population with or without make up.