Fancy yourself as a bit of a Louise Roe or Olivia Palermo?
Perhaps YOU could be the next voice of London Fashion Week.
We're looking for two young UK-based bloggers - one fashion, one beauty - to become the next big thing in on-camera fashion reporting.
Both Louise Roe AND Olivia Palermo started their careers in on-camera fashion journalism.
Since then, one has gone on to have her own television show and the other is one of the world's most photographed style icons of this generation.
And now, it could be your chance to follow in their footsteps.
We're looking for two smart young bloggers to come with us to London Fashion Week 2014 and report from the stylish front line.
Our two winners will get to come to London for the weekend of London Fashion Week (12-14 September 2014).
They will attend LFW shows on both the Saturday and the Sunday and perform a series of on-camera reports for Yahoo Lifestyle, dicussing the latest Autumn and Winter fashion and beauty trends.
We've partnered with two AMAZING brands, who will be helping to make sure you have the weekend of your dreams.
Stila cosmetics will be providing our beauty blogger with all the products they need for a brand new, exciting look.
While Motel will be providing our fashion blogger with some trendy new threads to see them through the weekend.
The prize also includes hotel stay, travel and basic food expenses.
How to Enter:
Entering our competition couldn't be simpler. All you have to do is email us at
With your name, age, location and a link to your blog.
And REMEMBER: as the prize revolves around London Fashion Week, you need to be absolutely certain, before you apply, that you are able to come to London between 12-14 September, 2014.
The entry stage of the competition will be open until August 15, 2014.
A judging panel will then select from the entries and create a shortlist in each category.
Voting will open on Monday 18 and close on Friday August 29, 2014.
The two girls with the most votes - one fashion blogger and one beauty blogger - will win and be invited to LFW.
So, go on then, if you've got a cool blog that you need us to check out and you fancy a LFW to remember, then get cracking!
Send us an email today!
1. WHAT TERMS APPLY TO THIS COMPETITION? Yahoo’s General Terms on Competitions and these Competition FAQs apply to this Competition. We’ll tell you in these Competition FAQs if any third party terms also apply.
2. HOW DO I ENTER? If you are a budding fashion blogger or beauty blogger hoping to be the next star of LFW on-camera journalism, this is the Competition for you. To nominate yourself, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, age, location, a link to your blog and the category (either fashion or beauty) you wish to enter. The nominations stage will close on Friday 15 August, 2014 at 12:00pm (UK Time). The Competition is open to UK residents only and you must be 16-years of age or over to enter. All entrants must be available to stay in London between Friday 12 September 2014 and Sunday 14 September, 2014.
3. WHAT’S THE PRIZE? Two winners – one fashion blogger and one beauty blogger – will each win a weekend trip to London to attend London Fashion Week, on the 13th and 14th of September 2014. The Winner(s) will have the opportunity to report on-camera live from Somerset House for Yahoo Lifestyle and have access to the runway shows and backstage beauty areas. The winner of the fashion blogger category will also be provided with outfits to wear all weekend, courtesy of Motel. The winner of the beauty blogger category will receive a Stila Cosmetics makeover and gift package. The prize will include hotel accommodation for the Winner(s) for two nights in London (Friday 12 September and Saturday 14 September) and we will also cover travel and food expenses, up to the value of £100 for the whole weekend.
4. CAN A CASH ALTERNATIVE BE SUBSTITUTED FOR THE PRIZE? No
5. WHEN DOES THE COMPETITION OPEN AND CLOSE? The nominations stage of the Competition opens Monday 4 August, 2014 at 18:00pm (UK Time) and closes on Friday 15 August, 2014 at 12:00pm (UK Time). A panel containing a least one independent judge will then produce a shortlist for each category (fashion and beauty). Users will be able to vote for their favourite shortlisted blogger between Monday 18 August, 2014 at 6:00pm (UK Time) and Friday 29 August, 2014 at 3:00pm (UK Time). The two winners (one winner in each category) will be announced on Monday 01 September 2014.
6. HOW WILL YOU PICK THE WINNER? After the nomination stage closes a judging panel will convene, including at least one independent judge, to evaluate the nominees. The nominees will be judged on their writing style, creativity, the design of their blog and whether the panel thinks they would be a good fit for Yahoo Lifestyle.
A shortlist of nominated candidates for each category will be announced on Monday 18 August and the voting stage will commence at 9:00am (UK TIME) on that day. Users will then be able to view a collection page of all the nominees shortlisted and vote for their favourite. Only one vote per user, per category, will be registered by our site. The shortlisted nominees with the most votes from each category will win the Prize.
7. HOW WILL THE WINNER(S) BE NOTIFIED? Winner(s) will be notified by email. If a winner can’t be contacted within 2 working days from the date of selection, the prize will revert to Yahoo and we may decide to award it to another entrant (at our sole discretion).
8. IF I WIN, WILL I HAVE TO BECOME INVOLVED IN ANY PUBLICITY OR ADVERTISING? Yes. You will become the face of Yahoo Lifestyle on-the-ground reporting from LFW. We reserve the right to use your image on any Yahoo! or third party site (including those owned by Motel and Stila Cosmetics).
9. DO ANY ADDITIONAL TERMS APPLY? Yes. All rights (including Intellectual Property Rights) in any content created by each of the Winners or featuring the Winners when they participate in the Prize(s) (“Winner Content”) will be owned by Yahoo, and may be distributed to and used by third parties. The Winner(s) agrees to assign and transfer all rights (including Intellectual Property Rights) in this Winner Content to Yahoo. The Winner(s) agrees to waive in favour of Yahoo any rights, in and to the Winner Content that cannot be legally assigned to Yahoo (including any ‘moral rights’). Any Winner Content may only be used by the Winner(s) with Yahoo’s prior written permission.
10. IS THERE A THIRD PARTY PRIZE PROVIDER?: Yes. Rustin & Mallory Wholesale Limited (Motel) and Stila Styles LLC (Stila Cosmetics).