The Very Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals, Vetted By Men's Health Editors

man making online credit card payment
Black Friday 2023: Everything You Need to KnowJustin Paget - Getty Images

Well. Black Friday 2023 didn't disappoint. We hope you managed to snap up some good deals on products you've had your eye on for a while, but if not, the good news is that there's still plenty of discounted gear to shop in the Cyber Monday sale.

With everything from fitness gear and next-gen tech to supplements, menswear, treadmills, massage guns and more still on offer, we've been sifting through all the best Cyber Monday deals from the likes of Nike, Lululemon, Amazon and Argos (to name a few) and picked out the best savings still worth shopping. Keep scrolling for our top picks.

Today's Best Cyber Deals (27th November)

Here's a few of the best value deals we've spotted so far today. For more deals across tech, gym wear, fitness equipment, nutrition, grooming and sex, keep scrolling.

More Black Friday Guides:

Best Tech Deals

More Tech Sales

  • Argos – Tech deals live across site

  • Amazon – Black Friday tech deals live until 27 November

  • Decathlon – Up to 50% off

  • Hyperice – Discounts on recovery tech

  • John Lewis – Up to 33% off smartwatches – Garmin, Apple, Samsung & more

  • Oura Ring – Shop up to $100 off smart rings until 27 November

  • Polar – Up to 50% off fitness trackers and heart rate monitors

  • Suunto – Up to 40% off sports watches

  • Therabody – Up to £126 off recovery tech

  • WHOOP – 17% off 12-month memberships + up 40% off accessories

Best Grooming Deals

More Grooming Sales

  • Amazon – Black Friday grooming deals live until 27 November

  • Argos – Black Friday savings on mens shavers now live

  • Boots – 1000s of products on sale

  • Braun – Up to 50% off

  • Cult Beauty – 25% off almost everything

  • Currys – Health and beauty deals now live

  • Debenhams – Up to 25% off grooming and beauty

  • Gillette – Up to 60% off

  • House of Fraser – Up to 50% off

  • John Lewis – Up to 20% off fragrances

  • Kiehl – 25% off all orders

  • LookFantastic – Up to 50% off selected products

  • Lumin – 30% off when you use code FESTIVE30

  • Mankind – Spend £40 and save £10 with code SPEND10

  • Mancave – Up to 50% off gift sets and skin, hair, body products

  • Patricks – Up to 30% off site-wide

  • PCA Skin – Skincare deals live from 24 November

  • Philips – Discounts across site

  • Sephora – Up to 50% off

  • Superdrug – Up to 60% off (members only)

  • The Perfume Shop – Early Black Friday deals now live

  • Wild – 25% off natural deodorant and shower gel

Best Gym Wear Deals

More Gym Wear Sales

Best Menswear Deals

  • Adidas – Up to 60% off

  • ASOS – Up to 70% , plus the chance to get 30% off everything using the discount code “HAUL”

  • BOXRAW – Up to 75% off

  • Castore – Up to 50% offCos - Up to 25% off

  • Columbia – Up to 30% off autumn/winter collection until 27th November

  • Gymshark – Up to 75% off, plus extra 25% off with the discount code "EXTRA25"

  • John Lewis – Up to 30% off select items

  • Levis – Up to 50% off

  • Lululemon – Up to half price

  • Mr Porter – Up to 50% off select items

  • Nike – 25% off sitewide, Nike members add the promo code "SPRINT23" at the checkout

  • Reiss – Over 50% off select items, plus a designated outlet section

  • Sandro – Up to 30% off, plus a further 10% off two or more sale items

  • Selfridges – Up to 30% off, plus members get 20% off select

Best Gym Equipment Deals

More Gym Equipment Sales

  • Amazon – Black Friday fitness equipment deals live until 27 November

  • Again Faster – Up to 30% off home gym equipment

  • Argos – Early Black Friday deals now live

  • Bulldog Gear – Up to 40% off gym equipment

  • Echelon Fitness – Deals on exercise bikes, rowers and more

  • Decathlon – Up to 50% off

  • Gymproluxe – 40% off home resistance band bundles

  • JTX Fitness – Discounted treadmills, spin bikes and rowers

  • NordicTrack – Up to 40% off treadmills, exercise bikes and rowers

  • Technogym – Fit Day Friday offers until 27 November

Best Nutrition Deals

More Nutrition Sales

  • Amazon – New reductions daily

  • Bulk – Up to 80% off the entire range

  • Foodspring – Up to 33% off protein powders, bars and balls

  • Holland and Barrett – Up to 30% off protein products

  • Maximuscle – Up to 60% off sitewide + free protein bar on orders over £50

  • Myprotein – Use code 'black' for up to 80% off almost everything sitewide

  • Optimum Nutrition – Savings over 100 products plus a free protein shaker with the code 'BLACKFRIDAY'

  • PhD Nutrition – 40% off

  • Protein Works – Up to 91% off in the Blackout Sale

Best Sex Toy Deals

  • Lovehoney — Up to 60% off a range of sex toys, lingerie and bondage

  • LELO — 'Go Nuts November', with up to 60% off

  • Bondara — Crazy Price Week, with toys for £5, £10 and £15

  • Womanizer — Up to 50% off, plus a free toy with orders over £140

  • We-Vibe — Up to 50% off everything, and a gift with every purchase

  • ROMP — Up to 50% off

  • Arcwave — Up to 50% off

  • Tenga — Its 'mega price drop' is already live, with up to 44% off

  • So Divine — Up to 70% off

  • Ann Summers — Right now, gifts are 3 for 2

  • Hot Octopuss — Up to 50% off

  • Ricky — Details to follow, but you can expect up to 80% off

  • Je Joue — Its biggest ever sale, with up to 50% off everything

  • Smile Makers — Expect a generous discount from 23 November

  • Durex — £10 off all order over £30

  • Sextoys.co.uk — Up to 70% off selected lines

What is Black Friday?

Black Friday is the biggest shopping day of the entire year. In the US, it marks the beginning of the Christmas shopping period. It made its way across the Atlantic in 2010, and has since become one of the biggest dates in our shopping calendars.

Most UK retailers now take part in Black Friday in one way or another, with sales lasting anywhere from 24 hours to several days and weeks before the actual date.

When is Black Friday 2023?

This year, Black Friday is on Friday 24 November, while Cyber Monday lands on Monday 27 November.

However, you'll want to keep your eyes on your favourite retailers on the days and weeks leading up to the sale, as many deals drop throughout the month and especially the week leading up to the big day.

After Friday 24 November, the deals continue over the weekend and through to Cyber Monday on Monday 27 November. If that wasn't enough, some retailers now use 'Bounce-Back Tuesday', on 28 November, to encourage shoppers to grab even more deals.

How to Find the Best Deals

During Black Friday, it can be difficult to differentiate between fake deals and those that are genuine, so it's worth remaining cautious when shopping.

In 2022, Which? found that 98% of products that were on sale at seven major home and tech retailers on Black Friday in 2021 were actually cheaper or the same as their Black Friday price at other times in the year. So, it pays to be cautious.

How to You Tell When You've Found a Genuine Deal

  1. Check prices at other retailers: When you spot a deal, check how much the same product is on other sites. That way you can compare each retailer's discounts against one another.

  2. Price history tools: If you're shopping on Amazon, the CamelCamelCamel web browser plugin will show you a product's entire price history on the site. For other retailers, you can search for a product's price history on PriceSpy or Pricerunner.

  3. Do you need it? As Martin Lewis, the Money Saving Expert, advises: 'Before spending, ask yourself, do I need it? Can I afford it? If the answer is no to any of those, DON’T buy it. Remember, it's not a saving if you weren't going to buy it anyway.'

Other Retailers That Take Part in Black Friday

Other retailers that took part in Black Friday and Cyber Monday in 2022 include...

Sky, Ebay, Argos, Tesco, Currys, Debenhams, GAME, Firebox, Fitbit, ASOS, Carphone Warehouse, M&S, ThinkGeek and House of Fraser.

You Might Also Like