The biggest shopping event of the year will soon be upon us, and we're preparing for price-cuts across a variety of best-selling products.
But first, here's everything you need to know about Black Friday 2020.
What Actually Is Black Friday?
Black Friday originates from America, and it marks the start of the post-Thanksgiving sales. Amazon brought the concept over to the UK in 2010 and it has since developed into the biggest shopping event of the year. Most retailers offer discounts of at least 20% over the majority of the weekend.
When Is Black Friday - And When Is Cyber Monday?
This year Black Friday lands on Friday 27 November.
Cyber Monday comes just three days later, on Monday November 30 this year.
Black Friday Deals - Top Shopping Destinations and Best-Selling Products
Various retailers take part in Black Friday, with the majority posting deals online.
You can also grab deals in-store, especially at supermarkets and department stores, assuming you're willing to charge through hundreds of other shoppers.
- John Lewis Black Friday Deals
- Lakeland Black Friday Deals
- Sage Coffee Machines Black Friday Deals
- Instant Pot Black Friday Deals
- Air Fryer Black Friday Deals
- KitchenAid Black Friday Deals
- Le Creuset Black Friday Deals
These tips will help you buy the best products for the best price.
- Stay informed and do your research.
- Compare prices.
- Plan where you want to shop.
- Set up accounts (e.g. Amazon Prime.)
- Use bookmarking to keep track.
- Set a budget.
- Sign up to newsletters.
Like this article? Sign up to our newsletter to get more articles like this delivered straight to your inbox.