It was always going to be show-stopping.
But Jennifer Lawrence’s beauty look was simply flawless on the Golden Globes red carpet last night.
The 23-year-old’s winter berry make-up, coupled with her monochrome Dior gown and her blonde pixie cut amounted to red carpet perfection.
We spoke to top British cruelty-free make-up artist Justine Jenkins about how to re-create J-Law’s beauty look, using only products that hadn’t been tested on animals.
“Jennifer's dress at the Golden Globes was gorgeous but quite simple so she could afford to go a bit more dramatic with her make up,” said Justine, who’s worked with Fearne Cotton and Laura Whitmore in the past.
“A smokey eye and a deep red lip kept her looking edgy against the Dior gown.”
Here are the products Justine recommends for emulating J-Law’s gorgeous Globes look.
1) For this look, you need a foundation which offers coverage without looking too heavy. I love Trish McEvoys Treatment Foundation and Liz Earle's Signature Foundation.
2) A red carpet look needs to last all night and Bare Minerals Mineral Veil Powder will set your makeup for the whole evening without looking dry.
3) Next, sweep Trish McEvoy Eyeshadow in Platinum over the eyelid and blend up into the socket line.
4) Blend Smashbox Waterproof Shadow Liner in Charcoal along the upper and lower lash line.
5) Place The Body Shop Carbon Eye Definer in Black in between upper lashes and inside the lower water line.
6) Apply two coats of Bare Minerals Lash Domination in Black.
7) Opt for a deep red such as Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Icon.
8) Finish off with a light sweep of Stila Custom Colour Blush in Coral over the cheekbones.
Will you be re-creating Jennifer’s Golden Globes beauty look? Tell us on Twitter now.