Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Rachael Ray is known for being one of the leading faces and voices in home cooking thanks to her extensive career in television. From her iconic Food Network show 30 Minute Meals to her long-running daytime talk show, the Rachael Ray Show, she’s a trusted presence in many people’s lives, especially when it comes to throwing down in the kitchen.
Throughout her career, Ray has made all of the cooking utensils and products she uses in her shows accessible to her fans and viewers. And now, just ahead of Black Friday, several of these best-selling sets are on sale on Amazon for up to 53 percent off.
From gorgeous 14-piece cookware sets which include pots, pans and cooking utensils with durable construction and heat distribution to two and three-piece frying pan and bakeware sets with Ray’s signature bright coloring, some of the chef and TV personality’s favorite items are on sale for as low as $25.
Take a look at five customer-favorite sets that shoppers say work as good as new “over two years later.”
1. Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set, 12 Piece, $169.99 (Orig. $360)
2. Rachael Ray Brights Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware Set, 10-Piece, $129.74 (Orig. $255)
3. Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel Aluminum Nonstick Cookware Set, 14-Piece, $129.95 (Orig. $136.87)
4. Rachael Ray Brights Hard-Anodized Nonstick Frying Pan Set, 9.25-Inch And 11.5-Inch, $49.99 (Orig. $100)
5. Rachael Ray Bakeware Nonstick Cookie Pan Set, 3-Piece, $24.60 (Orig. 29.99)
Keep in mind that these sets are expected to sell quickly, so get yours before they sell out.
If you enjoyed this story, check out how you can score 20 percent off the PhoneSoap Wireless that sanitizes and wirelessly charges any cell phone.
More from In The Know:
The post These 5 best-selling Rachael Ray cookware sets are up to 53 percent off on Amazon appeared first on In The Know.