In this video, Julian Norton aka The Yorkshire Vet answers 18 top pet questions which were sent in by you, the CL readers. Below is a list of the questions Julian answers.
You can also watch Julian talking to us about how to choose the right dog breed for you and your lifestyle here.
Both videos were part of our Celebrate Summer At Home with Country Living virtual event which took place on 8th and 9th August 2020, alongside an online Artisan Pop-Up Market. Please note that both events are now over and any mentions of them in the video no longer apply.
18 top pet questions
- How can I stop my dog eating gravel?
- How can I prevent separation anxiety in my pet after lockdown?
- How can I give my new dog the best start possible when it joins my family?
- Why is my three-year-old spaniel suddenly ignoring commands?
- Why does my cat cry during the night?
- What is the best treatment for pet arthritis?
- Why does my horse sweat while standing still?
- What is the best way to potty train a cat?
- What is the best way to teach a dog recall?
- How can I improve my dog’s teeth?
- Is diabetes more common in Westies than in other breeds?
- Which food is best for cats – dried, wet or a mix of both?Why is my dog licking everything and how can we stop it?
- How can I stop my dog barking at people and other dogs?What is the most amazing thing you’ve achieved as a vet?
- How has lockdown affected your work?
- Any hints or tips for anyone who would love to be a vet?
- If you weren’t a vet, which other career could you have imagined yourself doing?
In need of some positivity? Get Country Living delivered directly to your door every month! Subscribe to Country Living magazine today.
Like this article? Sign up to our newsletter to get more articles like this delivered straight to your inbox.
You Might Also Like