Decals or wall stickers are a bit like the zen masters of the décor world. They’re here to teach us that impermanence can be a good thing – especially when it’s high on aesthetic appeal and low on messy installation/removal, maintenance and cost! All factors that make wall tattoos popular in rented as well as transient spaces. Lately, there’s been a refreshing shift from 2D, cartoonish decals to 3D options that mimic organic or handmade textures. We’ve picked 15 such pieces to instantly transform your space.
01. Small decals, when arranged in a repetitive pattern, can create the impression of a large wallpaper, as seen with these Nordic, botanical motifs by Tofok. We love how the empty picture frame completes the composition. Size: 15cm x 9cm each. Rs. 225.90 (pack of 12). BUY NOW!
02. Whole-wall decals, like this exposed brick wallpaper sticker by WolTop, offer the expanse and drama of wallpaper without the messy application. Size: Medium (45cm x 600cm) and Extra Large (45cm x 200cm). Rs. 305. BUY NOW!
04. Go big and bold with a single large-scale decal like this meditative, lotus decal by GUYI. The vinyl sticker is available in three sizes: small (44cm x 30 cm), medium (62cm x 42 cm) and large (84cm x 57cm). Rs. 522.63 onwards. BUY NOW!
08. A minimalist take on the evergreen superhero theme by Sprout Fox. Available in 15 colour and two size options; small (5cm x 6cm) and large (8cm x 6.9cm). Rs. 40.94 onwards (packs of 16 & 30). BUY NOW!
09. It’s hard to resist the simplistic typography and message of the love arrow decal by HOMEGD. Size: 58cm x 13cm. Rs. 51.17 onwards. BUY NOW!
10. With 15 patterns to choose from, these tile accents by US Ship Kitten feature a PVC matte film, making them waterproof and wear-resistant; ideal for walls and floors. Size: 8cm x 8cm each. Rs. 147.66 onwards (pack of 21). BUY NOW!